Monday, October 24, 2011

Swinging from the Chandeliers..



I've only been making jewelry for about 6 months
I started by taking a class...

 Immediately
I Became Addicted to Making Earrings
Of course I started simple.......
BUT
That Soon Changed


 I couldn't wait any longer for my teacher
So I purchased a base
to make myself "Chandelier" earrings


 Clearly you can see
 I LOVE Silver!
It had five holes but I chose to only use three


 Because...
 I had Found the Coolest
Iridescent Glass Beads
I Just Had to Use!!


They "Reflect Light"
Soooo Beautifully That They 
Change Color
with
 Your Every Movement



These Little Beauties
 I Chose to Flank





The Blue Summer Sky Bead
Took Center Stage
dropping
into....


A Glistening
Antiqued Silver Heart
Giving it Weight & Balance



They lightly move, dangle, swinging around your face
The Reflection of an Early Morning Sky


With Every Experiment
I LOVE the Process
More & More
I've become my own teacher


And Just Think....
I Grew Up Believing I Wasn't Creative
(insert girlish giggles)



See Ya Next Time & Remember....

Pass the LOVE on....


The DIY Show Off
The Girl Creative








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments.